Yoga can be practiced anywhere — just a little bit of breath, movement, and mindfulness go a long way to enhance overall well-being. These sessions offer simple and effective tools for reducing stress, promoting vitality, and increasing quality of life.
Wellness Offerings can range from chair or mat yoga classes to mindfulness sessions or mind/body consultations. Each Offering is customized to meet the needs of the participants, as well as the intention set by the client. Offerings may be scheduled as a one-time event or series.
Ideas for Offerings:
Chair Yoga and Mindfulness
An accessible yoga class that includes seated and standing movements, to release physical aches and pains, along with mindfulness exercises to reduce stress.
A dynamic class that balances active and relaxing postures to boost energy and vitality. It will be slow, steady, and accessible.
Meditation and Breath-work
Done in a chair, or lying on a yoga mat, this class incorporates guided meditation, breathing exercises, and gentle movements to reduce stress and fatigue.
Past Clients Include:
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania
- The Healing Arts Center of Philadelphia
- Glenside Community Acupuncture
- Nava Yoga Center
- Talley Management Group, Inc
- Philadelphia Dance Academy
- Philadelphia County Head Start Program
- Found Theater Company
- Gloria Dei Old Swedes Church
- The City of Philadelphia
To set up an Offering, reach out below: