Yoga can be practiced anywhere — just a little bit of breath, movement and mindfulness go a long way to enhance overall wellbeing. The aim is to offer simple and effective tools for reducing stress, promoting vitality and increasing focus.
Corporate wellness classes can range from chair or mat yoga to mindfulness sessions or mind/body consultations. Each session is tailored to meet the needs of the individual participants, as well as the intention set by the corporation. Classes may be scheduled as a one-time event or a set series.
Chair Yoga and Mindfulness
An accessible yoga class that includes seated and standing movements, to release tight necks, shoulders and lower backs, along with mindfulness exercises to reduce stress. The practices offered can be done at a desk or work-station. This class can be 30 or 45 minutes and be done in work clothes.
Mat Yoga for All Levels
A flow class that balances active and relaxing postures to boost energy and vitality. It will be slow, steady and beginner friendly. Workout clothes recommended, yoga mat required. A 45 or 60-minute class.
Done in a chair, or laying on a yoga mat, this class incorporates guided meditation, breathing exercises, and simple joint movements to reduce stress and fatigue. This class can be 30 or 45 minutes and be done in work clothes.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Talley Management Group, Inc
- University of Pennsylvania Men’s and Women’s Track Team
- University of Pennsylvania Human Resources Department
- Social Justice Research Academy (University of Pennsylvania)
- Philadelphia Dance Academy Summer Intensive Program
- Philadelphia County Head Start Program
- Found Theater Company
- Gloria Dei Old Swedes Church in Philadelphia
- The City of Philadelphia
To set up a customized event, reach out below: